File under misc

In accordance to a looming deadline I've been frantically trying to do everything at once, and its been going pretty well in fairness. Luke (as Puig) popped up for some musical ex-spare-mint-ation with some shiny new gear.

"Serious stuff" This is his new chaos pad, i think, or sampler, mixer, something like that anyway, its pretty sweet if you know what you're doing, if your me, you don't.

and that's hooked up to the other thing with far too many buttons, but he knows how to work 'em, its a bit overwhelming for me so I just go for the guerrilla attack method of swooping and pressing a flashing button, like when your playing guitar and someone starts hitting the strings, not annoying at all. He's pretty good at it, maybe he'll even get a set in the function room of the Royal Hotel bray one day..we all need pipe dreams.
I got a new Dart board as an exquisite birfhday prezzie, but couldn't really use it coz of my neck, but the physio has now told me to exercise as much as I can. What's more athletic than standing in the ochy with a tonne weight of argos jewellery around your neck and strap on belly at your front. My new housemate demonstrate his skills..
allegedly..
but really..
yeah, he missed the wall, but in fairnesss he's got one of those titanium plates in his arm that Wayne has in his peg.
The mammoth Yorkie of reels finally arrived, i was a tad intimidated..
..considering I'm used to chewin on these little lads..but i got a lot of work done. Still gunning to try have it shown during Van City. I was quite enthused with a late night "emergency text" coming in via Minti Brown from Dords with news of a reel from the Dordsman himself, can't wait to get it! There's 5 more reels on there way to Rotterdam, and once they arrive there's already designated spots waiting for them in the editing suite. Fingys crossed I get them back in time.
All those editing hours, man, stoked.
In "What the fuck" news, it pissed down snow t'other day.
and wan of the gerbils pulled a fast one when I let them out for a swim. Eventually she was located under the fire place, under it! Ugh.As if she didn't know.

No comments: