Stock home roll

After the mellow vibes of Helsinki I'd to venture on to hook up with Love Eneroth (below) in Stockholm. The Swedish and vag capital had more hustle and bustle about it than the Fin's capital, but it was a good vibe none the less. I arrived to rain so Love got straight into it and ripped the anus out of one of the toughest bank/volcano spots I've ever skated, tonnes of brick clackityness, steep tranny and tight lipped. Love performed various radical maneuvers with ease while I burned up a birra film. No pics, I was filmin man, c'man!
It was arranged that I stay with two fellas be' the name of Joel & Simon, so I joined them and a few others (including a Swedish rapper nob-end) for a tipple or ten. The rapper fella kept goin on about how cool it was that we were all on "This low-level shit man, y'knowhadimsayin irish duuude?" Furr off.
The unfortunate heap below was apres the aforementioned nights sippys.. something I'm normally good at shaking off with relative ease, but the inclusion of Swedish chewing tobacco into my previous night's diet had left me in a poor state. This callipo was the only thing keeping me hanging in there. Ice pops, not technically food so you can't get sick from them.
A can of red bull and a petrol station sandwich later and I was right as rain. Here's wan of the spots we skated, it had an unusually high population of old/crippled people, guess they like to rip manny in their wheelstools!
That on the left in Jonas, like most people up them parts he ripped, and that's Love mid stretch on the right. I couldn't help thinking like a Moore street apple selling aul wan every time I referred to him. "yeah Love. Howayeh Love. G'wan Love" Then i discovered its pronounced "Loou-veh", my bad.
This was Bemo's ride, or whip, or car.
traffic, just like home.
After getting the boot from an amazing spot before we even rolled we went to this mellow place, mellow until Love his ankle warming up. Fwack!

Howeyeh Love?
Bummer, the day was going so well too, Love informs me he's keeping it well iced so hopefully i pre-deadline return is gonna happen. This is Joel, I was staying at his gaff..
Before we went home we'd to stop off at the Swedish skate dist place. While waiting for Joel to get his free stuff on I flicked through concrete wave..strange mag- check the quote from some Venesualin burd. Quiver me hole.
See Chevy Chase is into a birra downhillin. Fletch lives! (in spandex)
Small hooves.
Meet Veronica, its Simon and Joel's promiscuis housemate. She showed me her tupence for a birra popcorn..
Simon has wan of those horrible blog things where you can read all about nothing beacuse you don't speak Schmergen language. Pet shop boys? I'm sorry I gave her that popcorn.
Stockhom was rad, Love was so cool and so so good. Simon used to ride for a Dutch clothing company where the boss beat people up and Joel gave me some delicious pants for a
dvd, cann'ey wait to go back hey.

No comments: